CyanogenMod 10.1 is packed with Features for Android
CyanogenMod 10.1 for you and your android smartphone
CynogenMod 10.1 is built or made to order aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices. Based on the Android (open source project). CyanogenMod is constructed to increase performance and accuracy over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers such as HTC, T-Mobile, Google, etc. CyanogenMod also offers a variety of features & improvements that are not currently found in current versions of Android.
CyanagenMod 10.1 is based on Android 4.2 Jelly bean. Nightly build versions are currently being released in a collection of devices along with monthly snapshots which are being released for selected devices. If you have been patiently waiting for a release candidate to be made available for the new CyanogenMod 10.1.3 software. You will be gratified to learn that one is now available to download.
While this build is heavily enhanced, it is also capable pushing your phone much stronger. CyanogenMod and its team hold no responsibility for any damage caused to your device, loss of earnings as a result of damaging your device or anything else that is connected to the development of this ROM. If you are not familiar with CyanogenMod it’s one of the most broadly supported Android ROMs available. Being our favorite, it’s packed with features and customization options. Rooting your device and installing CyanagenMod in place of whatever stock or carrier version of Android you already have can offer you a way to update an old phone or get new features that your current OS does not have. CyanogenMod 10.1 has been “release candidate” stage for a while now, which mean it’s been stable enough to work on supported devices. This update moves it to the constant category, meaning you shouldn’t have any day to day issues with the frame. Going ahead, developers will focus on adding new features, like the upcoming “privacy guard”. You are now fully equipped to enjoy the new lock screen widgets, keyboard, enhanced notifications.
CyanogenMod is more than just a simple version of the Android OS. It has a hardly feature that enables you to configure and adjust how the system glances and works. The options are delicate and, as is typical with CyanogenMod, so perfectly unified into the system that you would not know that they were not a normal part of the OS.
CyanogenMod 10.1 for Galaxy Ace S5830
The CyanogenMod 10.1 suggests an awesome list of customizable features that allows you to customize the interface depending on your personal choice even it also includes some handy applications such as an Apollo player while Android 4.2 also comes with many valuable features such as gesture-based keyboard, Panorama mode in camera app, enhanced Google Now app and more.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace (S5830) can now be updated to Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) to a CyanogenMod 10.1 (CM10.1) custom ROM. However, there are a few issues, such as those with audio routing and the YouTube control buttons.
Readers looking to update this ROM can follow this guide. Techyclick warns its readers it will not be responsible for any damage to the device during installation.
REQUIREMENTS For CyanogenMod :
- Enable USB debugging.
- Make sure your device has at least 80 percent battery charge.
- Make a backup of all data.
- Assure device is rooted and has ClockworkMod (CMW) recovery installed.
HOW TO INSTALL CyanogenMod 10.1 ON GALAXY ACE AND OTHER ANDROID DEVICES:
- Connect your phone to PC. Enable USB debugging.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to memory card.
- Now disconnect phone from PC.
- Switch off your smartphone and boot into the CWM Recovery mode by press and hold ‘Power”+”Home” button at the same time.
- Discharge both buttons when the phone shows Samsung logo.
- Take nandroid backup.
- Now select “factory reset/wipe data” and then wipe cache partition to wipe all phone memory caches and data.
- Select “install zip file from memory card” and then select “choose CyanogenMod zip file from the list and select “yes” for confirmation.
- The flashing ROM will hardly take minutes. After the flashing finish you will see the recovery menu.
- Repeat procedure from step 9 and flash Gapps zip.
- After flashing both files then go back and select “reboot system now”.
- Your system will reboot now.